Skip to main content

confess what we've done, forgive others

Hi!
I'm back again after unproductive days lately. Uhm, I was feeling desperate when I searched some sources for writing a paper. I didn't know why. It was just like no ideas appeared in my brain :( so I decided to spent my time by reading some books. And I remembered that it's been almost a week I haven't post something here. Sorry..

Well, would you like to watch this video? And listen the song carefully. You still remember her, right? :)

source: youtube.com

Yap, it's 'Persahabatan' sung by Sherina at her movie when she was child, 'Petualangan Sherina'. It was simple actually, but I think, its lyrics was so deep. You can read its lyrics over here:


Setiap manusia di duniaPasti punya kesalahanTapi hanya yang pemberaniYang mau mengakui
Setiap manusia di duniaPasti pernah sakit hatiHanya yang berjiwa satriaYang mau memaafkan
Betapa bahagianyaPunya banyak temanBetapa senangnya
Betapa bahagianyaDapat saling menyayangiMensyukuri karunia-Nya

Confess and forgive.You've definitely known them, right? They're easy to say, but difficult to act. I won't tell you a lot about them. I think you'll understand by yourself why I post about it here in the middle of sooooo many experiences and cases in our life related to them. I just want to remind ourselves, included me, to do those simple things in our daily life. Just confess our fault to our family, our friends, our teachers, and everyone around us if we have some mistakes to them. It will also help us to practice our honesty and our trust to everyone, right? And if anyone have a mistake or even some mistakes to us, let's try to forget it, try to forgive them. Never revenge them with bad things, but show them how the beauty of forgiving and loving each other :)
I believe that if everyone do these simple things, this world will be more lovely to be stayed.
"Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant." - [Al-A’raf 7:199]
"So by mercy from Allah , [O Muhammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah . Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him]." - Ali Imran [3:159]
source: google.com
Allah loves poeple who forgive their relatives. 'Cause Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. It's really true :)
Keep educating and inspiring ^^ZIR

Comments