Skip to main content

Great Activity at TBI

good evening guys :D
today was a complicated day, right? yap, i think thursday is the most complicated day of all the days. 
why? because if i compare thursday and the others, i always feel the highest point of sad, angry, happy, tired, galau, etc on every thursday, i seldom to get all of those on the others. 

and today, my sadness and anger were removed by a great activity at my English course, TBI (The British Institute) Surabaya. well, i would like to say 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TBI! \(^o^)/
HOPE YOU WILL ALWAYS CHEER ME UP ON EVERY THURSDAY, AS USUAL YEAH ;D

yap, today the big family of TBI Surabaya celebrated TBI's birthday by doing an adventure. all of students were gathered together and we were divided into 8 group (approximately 10 people/group) and every group had their companion. i entered group 2. then we were given an adventure map. the map was containted of TBI's sketch and there were 17 numbers that spreaded at TBI. 

the game was started (well, actually i was late, so i only joined some games :( )
every group came over the post one by one and had to do the games until finish. every game that we did, was assessed by TBI's teachers. because i just joined 6 games so i just can tell you a little.

well, the first game that i joined was uumm how should i callled it in English, uumm it was called 'Simpul Manusia' in Indonesian. everyone took a rope and we hold our friend's rope. so that was so 'mbulet' alias complicated. then we had to make it straight in circle. and yay good job group 2! we did it faster than the others :D

the second game was uumm write down a paragraph of text on a piece of paper. but, the place of the text and the writer were rather far and it was only a person who write that. and the others had to dictate the writer one by one and a person could only dictate  a word. and yay good job again group 2! we did it really fast :D

the third game was, we had to stand inside the circle rope and our feet weren't allowed to go out of the rope. then we had to bring the rope out of our body through out our heads together without using our hands. so we raised the rope with our leg, our knee, our back, and when  the rope reached our neck, everyone got ready to go out of the rope fast and together. then, yak although my group had tried twice but there was still a person of my group that couldn't release the rope from his neck. okay, ganbatte group 2!

the fourth game was, we had to put a long stick on the floor in balance with one our finger together. yay good job again group 2! we did it fast :D

the fifth game was uumm it was called 'Ranjau' in Indonesian. so there were 2 person of the group that had to pass the area with the blind fold, and there were many things in that area, and the person who pass it wasn't allowed to touch the things with all part of her/his body, the others had to give instruction to the person who pass the area. yay, my group did it fast again, good job guys :D

the last game was 'Cantol Topi'. I became the one who wear the hat. and you know the hat was like magic hat in Harry Potter film, I liked it :D. my friends gave us instructions and we got it! we did it fast again. yay I like my group, we did the games well and fast. I hoped my group would win the game.

while we were waiting for the result of the game in the library, i was gossiping about bu ana with Mr.Richard =)) . we told it to my friends and they seemed unbelieve in us. these are the story about bu ana from Mr. Richard:
"bu ana itu sudah punya suami, suaminya kayak roma irama gitu, aku pernah dikenalin"
"bu ana pernah punya pacar umurnya 23 tahun" 
"dia itu mesti kalo pagi-pagi ketemu aku langsung nyapa 'hi honey' terus aku langsung salim gitu"
"dia pernah minta naik taksi sama aku, katanya mau ke THR, la arahku ke sana (sambil nunjuk arah yg berlawanan dari arah THR). 'no what-what, kan deket', bu ana said." (kasian ya Mr. Richard)
"pagi-pagi sudah dandan (sambil meragain cara make lipstick ala bu ana *bibirnya dimonyongin*) =))
and etc.

well, then Mr. blablabla i forgot his name, informed the result. "blablabla".... my friends and I said "group 2! group 2!" but..
"where's group 5? where's group 5? yeah, you are the winner. and for who are not group 5, you can go home now" *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*
oh no, my group has lost. whereas, I had a big confident that my group would be the winner because we always did the games faster than the others. welll it's okay. next time, my group will win the winner. GANBATTE! ^^ 

well, I say many thanks for TBI, my friends, and all of you for cheering me up every thursday. and hope I get another greater activity at TBI, so I can remove my complicated feeling with the happiness there. 

a lesson of today: the one who is faster is not always be the winner

Comments