Skip to main content

Today was a Fairytale

why was today a fairytale?

well, he started again today. started to make me 'terpancing' for the certain time. 
at first i didn't have any thinking to be together with him this day. just he and i. but the fact, i was beside him almost all day long. 
i felt this feeling was getting deeper and deeper. why? 
because when we were together today, he protected me from everything bad according to him. he really cared about me. he held my hands sometimes. he led me to the right way when i went to the wrong way. he bought me drink when i was thirsty. he made many jokes for me. yeah, he did what a girl want. these why i called today was a fairytale :">
and i thought this is what i need right now. i need a 'friend'. i need someone who can protect me. i need someone who can accompany me when i'm in loneliness. i need more attention from someone. yeah, those are all i need. are those wrong? 

mm, sorry. maybe i'm impressed so 'jablay' in front of you guys. but, it's hard to avoid. you know the reason lah :D

Comments