Skip to main content

Yes I Remember

"I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I
I remember.. All the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made, upon the roof at dawn" - Mocca


A year ago. on the same day but different date. Or on the same date but different day. It can be both.

Yes, I remember when we met at the first time as a stranger.
I remember when we practiced hard for several days to show the best of our team.
I remember when we memorized all the songs and the dances.
I remember when we made a thing of former newspaper and presented it.
I remember when we were angried by 'them' at night till next morning, and almost all the time.
I remember when we were united to make a talent show, but finaly they organized us.
I remember when we practiced 2 nights for that talent show and we just had a little time to sleep.
I remember when we did exercise in the morning.
I remember when we did "Who am I?"
I remember when we made our "Destiny Path"
I remember when we did "Scavenger Hunt", looked for who the committe were, from some clues.
I remember when we did "What do people think about me?", wrote our friends' character in a piece of paper and sent messages for our certain friends.
I remember when we sang "Howdy" and "Thunder" together loudly.
I remember when we did it, yeah when we did that great Talent Show, when we sang, danced, and played musics in front of our parents, and it was really amazing.

Yes, I do still remember all of it. Why? Because you're my big family, The Big Family of AFS Chapter Surabaya Angkatan 2012-2013 <3

Halal bi halal and Natalie welcoming party

Comments