Skip to main content

'cause something good doesn't have to look difficult :)

Assalamu'alaikum :)

How's your life today, guys? Feel better than yesterday? Or get worse? Hope we always in the protection and guidance of Allah in every single step we take :)

Well, there were so many things that my friends and I have faced lately, our academic and also non-academic matters. As usual, there were also some 'surprises' from Allah in the middle of those matters hehe. He told me like this, she told like that, they told me like this, and we talked about it like that haha. So complicated at all

But what we can do is not just silent, or mad, or have negative thinking, or even complain at all. Cause Allah will never change people condition except they change their own condition, right? It means that we should do positive things to make it all better. Discuss and do the solutions together, don't just complain, complain, and complain again. Think positive, say positive, do positive, and pray :) Just believe that when Allah gives us some 'surprises', He loves us actually, He has known that we could pass those well. So, show Him that we really really can do it well, can pass it well with an outstanding results more than He expected. Then you'll graduate from that level and go to the higher level on. And finally you'll realize that you're on the top and you'll say "It's really cool!!" :)

So, keep spirit, guys!! Keep smiling no matter what happen :)

'cause something good doesn't have to look difficult - Madeandi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I just wanted to have a 'me time' for a while. And it was just simple actually. I wanted to read a novel and have Sundae ice cream at McDonald's at first, but I thought that it would be so crowded if I do it in Sunday, and I doubt that I would really have 'me time' at that kind of place hehe. So, I just went to Sakinah Supermarket, bought a cup of ice cream, and went back to my boarding house. Then, I just read my novel accompanied by a cup of sweet chocholate ice cream :)



Feel more relief, grateful, and happy Alhamdulillah :) *before another 'surprise' came hehe*

Keep smiling :)

'cause something good doesn't have to look difficult - Madeandi

ZIR

Comments