Skip to main content

My Friends? hmmm.. My Bestfriends Exactly :)

yakk, hellooo guys!! :D
long time no post, and it made me have no idea to post. but, suddenly there was something flash in my mind. haha yeah something that i wanna post here. actually it's not so interesting, amazing, and great maybe. but it has a lot of memories and impressions for me.
if you're so curious with it, so just see these one! (under)

my junior high friends




















STPerz (STress Pol lovERZ)
3 years together really make me feel that they are my family.  they made me happy, sad, angry, annoyed, and so on. but you know, behind their ignorence they are vey kind, care, and smart haha. the most remember thing from them is they usually called me 'prikelek' or 'teles'. yeah everyone has their own 'nickname'. we also made a cabinet list (like a country): bagas as the president, am as minister of maritime affairs and fisheries, amara as arts minister, ina as health minister, husein as religion minister, and many more (i cant mention it one by one). those positions had the meaning of course, but i won't tell it here because that's our privacy haha. well, now STPerz are not together like before. we had dispersed to other cities. i moved to Surabaya, amara and ina moved to malang, antok moved to solo. but, i will always love you sweety :* :)



my senior high friends





























OXFORD (Organization of X-FOur is Religious and Diligent)

Comments